Experience one of the world’s wildest, most enchanting and culturally rich coastal routes as you circumnavigate the Emerald Isle. Along the way you’ll encounter ruined castles, quiet lakes, natural wonders and some legendary characters. As a “Country Roads” Insight Vacations Tour you’re taken off the beaten track, to explore Ireland in a bit more detail? Insight Vacations will whisk you off along Country Roads – far from the well-trodden tourist trail – to explore hidden retreats and enjoy local produce at its best with Farm-to-Table dining.
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entrance to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a University insider.
- Kildare: Experience a behind-the-scenes look at the Irish National Stud and wander through the beautiful Japanese Gardens.
- Kilkenny: Kilkenny has the greatest amount of All-Ireland titles of its national sport of Hurling. Meet a player to gain an exciting insight into this unique Irish cultural experience, through a demonstration of skill.
- Killarney: Hear the history, legend and folklore of Killarney from a local Jarvey, while on-board a famous jaunting car ride.
- Londonderry: There’s no better way to experience sightseeing than with one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers, Ronan, as he takes you on a tour inside the city walls.
Planning your holiday with Fine Travel
We aim to give our clients the comfortable that all aspects of their holiday are organised. When you book your Insight Vacations tour through us, you can also take advantage of:
- “Earlybird” and repeat client discounts that Insight Vacations offers.
- Our experience working with the various airlines that fly between New Zealand and the UK / Europe to help you find suitable flights.
- Our ability to book accommodation through New Zealand’s largest travel wholesale companies and international brands such as Expedia and Bookings.com).
- Our role as a single point of contact for the different suppliers involved in your holiday. We can deal with the airlines, hotels, tour companies, insurance companies etc. on your behalf.