Duration: 22 days
Location: Starts London | England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
Price: From $6,705*pp twin share
This epic adventure illuminates some of the hidden corners of the British Isles, crafted to please those with a love of nature and history. Along the way, encounter the full arc of Celtic heritage, culture, legend and tradition, for which these countries are famous.
Top Rated Highlights
- Stratford: Venture inside the timber-framed building where the Bard of Avon, William Shakespeare, was born and grew up.
- Giant’s Causeway: The towering hexagonal basalt columns are a geographical wonder to behold.
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages, as you travel the Ring of Kerry.
- Blarney: Visit the castle and climb the battlements for a chance to kiss the Blarney Stone and gain the gift of eloquence.
- Dublin: A Local Expert will show you Dublin’s elegant Georgian squares, O’Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Bath: The City of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built atop of Britain’s only natural mineral springs. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room, built by the Romans over 2,000-years-ago as a place to wash and socialise.
- Stonehenge: Visit the mysterious circle of upright stones, which stand as strong today as they did 3,500 years ago.
- Highlands: At the exciting Culloden Visitor Centre, discover why the Battle of Culloden lasted only an hour, yet changed the Highland way of life forever.
- Loch Ness: Soak up the scenery and hear intriguing tales of Nessie during a scenic cruise.
- Orkney Isles: Join a fascinating excursion of discovery on the very fringes of Britain. Strewn across the windswept Orkneys are relics that span human history, from pagan stone circles to reminders of wartime tragedy.
- Edinburgh: A hush descends and eyes turn to the castle. The skirl of the pipes rises and drums crack the night air as a tide of tunics and tartan flood from the drawbridge. For a limited time in August, witness the incredible spectacle of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Planning your holiday with Fine Travel
We aim to give our clients the comfortable that all aspects of their holiday are organised. When you book your Insight Vacations tour through us, you can also take advantage of:
- “Earlybird” and repeat client discounts that Insight Vacations offers.
- Our experience working with the various airlines that fly between New Zealand and the UK / Europe to help you find suitable flights.
- Our ability to book accommodation through New Zealand’s largest travel wholesale companies and international brands such as Expedia and Bookings.com).
- Our role as a single point of contact for the different suppliers involved in your holiday. We can deal with the airlines, hotels, tour companies, insurance companies etc. on your behalf.
Prices published by Fine Travel are indicative only and are subject to confirmation with Insight Vacations. All group tours are subject to availability. Each itinerary is based on information sourced from Insight Vacations and is subject to change.