Peugeot EuroLease is New Zealand’s number 1, and the world-wide number 1, car leasing brand for Europe!
Leasing a tax-free Peugeot is a scheme provided by the French Government that enables non-European residents to drive a brand new Peugeot from 21 days to almost 6 months.
You receive a brand new Peugeot with full factory warranty, unlimited kilometres and full insurance (with no excess) for fire, theft, accident and legal protection, cover for lost/stolen keys, fuel inversion (wrong fuel) andpunctures, plus personal accident benefits.
You are encouraged to visit your nearest Peugeot Dealer to ensure you choose the most appropriate car for your holiday in Europe. The dealers are happy for you to try your suitcases and yourselves in the range of Peugeot vehicles they have available to ensure everything and everyone fit. Unfortunately you will not be able to “test drive” a car. One of the reasons is that the vehicle specifications and performance differ between NZ & European models.
2015 Peugeot EuroLease Pricelist
Highlights of the SUPER-EARLYBIRD specials are:
10 free days – or 13 free days if a repeat Peugeot customer since 2005 – and 50% off delivery/return fees outside France.
Our 2015 season Booking Form/Conditions
Extra Promotions for 2015 season bookings:
- If you have a 2015 customer booking a Peugeot EuroLease and travelling on Emirates to/from Europe, send us a copy of their EK ticket so they can go into the draw to “Win Their Ticket Back” up to a maximum value of $2,500. Refer our website under “Prices & Offers” for more information and conditions. Remember Emirates fly directly into LYON, NICE and GENEVA too – excellent gateways to the middle/south/east of France if customers don’t necessarily want to fly into Paris! Book & Enter promo by 19 Dec 2014.
- Customers booking for 50 days or more will receive a free TravelSIM card worth $49.95! Must book by 14 Nov 2014.
Key Points and Changes for 2015:
- The new Peugeot 308 (European Car of the Year 2014) is available for customers to view at our showrooms through NZ from late October
- The new Peugeot 308 comes in a 2.0L AUTO diesel with touch-screen GPS in 2015 (limited supply so customers need to book early)
- Group 9 & 18 are not mistakes – they are only 1.2L but look at the horse power!! (This means less fuel and more power – go the fabulous Peugeot technology!)
- Insurance no longer includes cover for lost/stolen keys, but it still includes cover for “wrong fuel” and punctures
- The 208, 2008 and 308/308SW models do not have CD players – they have USB ports, perfect for i-pods etc
- The new 308SW has rear seats that fold flat – a great selling point.
- Remember, we only have the one Peugeot 5008 (5 seater with great luggage room, 7 seater with almost no luggage room) at our head office in Mt Wellington, Auckland. Customers are welcome to pop in to view (Mon-Fri only). We have a number of families with 6 people choosing this model (and pack accordingly) – a really affordable option.
- The minimum lease period for the 8 and 9 seater minivans is now 35 days – customers can take the vehicle for less, but they must pay the 35 day minimum price.
- Visit our website for more information on what “Economy”, “Pack” or “Select” means – all this detail will be updated by early November.
- The maximum lease period is still 90 days if collection and return is in Portugal, plus Portuguese customs state that you cannot spend more than 90 days in a tax-free car in Portugal.
Your day to day itinerary is for you to design but we suggest you do some research on these useful websites that can help you plan your route to avoid motorways or road tolls plus youwill also be provided with the total distance of the journey together with the estimated time it should take. Details will also include a list of the distance to each junction, road numbers and all other route information required to avoid getting lost!
AA Route Planner – http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp?database=E
Via Michelin – http://www.viamichelin.com/
Tourist Board Websites are a great source of local attractions
Czech Republic: http://www.visitczechia.com/
Slovak Republic: http://www.slovakiatourism.sk/
UNESCO – The World Heritage List: http://whc.unesco.org/pg.cfm?cid=31
Peugeot offer a range of models on a subject to availability basis. We have listed the current range Price List, Booking Form & Conditions plus the Peugeot Open Europe Practical Guidebook.
2014 Peugeot EuroLease price-list
Book your 2014 Peugeot EuroLease by 4pm Friday 6 June 2014 & receive free days and more! Limited availability on all models so book now!
2014 Booking Form & Conditions
The 2014 Booking Form, including booking conditions, summarises the most important information you should be aware of when leasing a Peugeot in Europe – including who can drive the vehicle, where you can drive, cancellation policy and more. (Refer Page 2) Although it may seem a lot to take in, it covers almost every aspect of your lease and will ensure you know exactly what is required.
2014 Peugeot Open Europe Practical Guidebook
You will receive this booklet on collection of your vehicle, plus a summarised version with your documents before you leave New Zealand. We highly recommend you read through this prior to your departure from New Zealand so you are familiar with its contents.