Insight Vacations Tour Overview
Incredibly, after gazing upon the illustrious Pyramids, this tour only gets better! Further up the Nile, your cruise ship is poised to take you to royal tombs and breathtaking temples.
- Giza: With your Egyptologist, meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man, as your Egyptologist explains the significance behind it.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
Top Rated Highlights
- Cairo: Guided by your Local Expert, gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Kom Ombo: Visit the unique temple as it is the only double temple in Egypt.
- Philae Island: Travel by motorboat to Philae Island and witness the majestic Temple of Isis rising from the waters.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans making authentic Egyptian bread.
- Nile Cruise: Dress in traditional attire and join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Aswan: In true tradition, just like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy high tea in true colonial English-style at Aswan’s famous Old Cataract Hotel, as the sun begins to set.
Planning your holiday with Fine Travel
We aim to give our clients the comfort that all aspects of their holiday are organised. When you book your Insight Vacations tour through us, you can also take advantage of:
- “Earlybird” and repeat client discounts that Insight Vacations offers.
- Our experience working with the various airlines that fly between New Zealand and the UK / Europe to help you find suitable flights.
- Our ability to book accommodation through New Zealand’s largest travel wholesale companies and international brands such as Expedia and Bookings.com).
- Our role as a single point of contact for the different suppliers involved in your holiday. We can deal with the airlines, hotels, tour companies, insurance companies etc. on your behalf.